Welcome to Ben Cotton’s site, bencotton.com! This site is about my life, the video games I enjoy to play, and random updates that I feel like talking about. Why am I making this site? I don’t know! Why am I posting random stuff on here even though nobody goes on these sites? I don’t know! I’m just going to keep making posts until I become burned out of this site.
Credit to my father for assembling this site.
I made a third review! It’s for the Messenger, and I highly suggest playing it before reading the review.
If you already played the game or don’t really care that much, find the review here.
Making the review for the Oninaki demo inspired me to write another one.
Find it here.
I may (or may not) make more.
I made a review of a demo. You can find it here. The reason I made this post was because I have such passionate feelings about this demo and wanted to share them somewhere.
Well, I decided to get around to finishing my Fallout 76 review, 8 months late. Well, better late than never. I made most of it a few months ago (around December???) but decided to be somewhat productive and finish it.
Greetings once again.
Fallout 76 came out about 2 weeks ago, and since I’ve gotten it I’ve enjoyed playing it. Eventually, I might make a review on the game and whether it’s worth your dough or not.
As I said five days ago, I might make future content, and for once, I kept one of my “promises”! I’ve made a new page, so if you know a good amount about Yu-Gi-Oh, I advise you check it out.
Deck and Combos: D/D/D
Check the page every once in a while for a possible new page.
I have returned, and this time with a new post!
Since October I’ve been into a card game called Yu-Gi-Oh, and I’ve had a blast playing it – so much so that I might be making a few pages based on the game. As I’ve said prior, don’t take this as a promise for future content, but if I do make a page or two, it’ll probably be about Yu-Gi-Oh.
If you want to get into an interesting, strategic, and overall fun game, I suggest this one. Sure, the rules are a bit complicated, but you’ll get used to it and eventually have lots of fun.
Well, we’re here again. A lack of posts over the course of time, who would’ve guessed? I have come to you with one last procrastination announcement:
From now on, I will post only when I want to.
This time, I’m making no promises about anything, because I’m pretty sure you know how it would end up. Whenever I want to, I’ll make posts, but not with any specific dates. All I want to say is that no more promises will be made and that I will only post when I feel like it.
Currently, I’m in progress of making an Independent Study for one of my school classes, so check on that every now and then.
As you may have guessed by the title, I did not post anything on this website over my summer break. I started school on September 7, and have started a new school year. Since I’ll have even more stuff to do than last year, I definitely will not be posting as much as I was when I first restarted this site.
This might seem like one of my crappy promises again, but I might get to updating bencotton.com on my free time at home. I’m (probably) done making MSGV walkthroughs as well.
Also, if you were wondering, I didn’t go to TooManyGames.
E3 just happened, and the major game developers just announced their newest games. I’m excited for a few, but otherwise this E3 was not as great as, say, the 2015 one (with Fallout 4). Here are a few of my favorite games from this event –
- Destiny 2 looks decently interesting.
- Battlefront 2 actually looks good (I’ll be interested if it has Galactic Conquest).
- METROID PRIME 4 IS CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAA
- I don’t care about the new Mario or Yoshi game. The franchise has been milked enough already.
- Update – Mario Odyssey actually looks kinda good
- A new Xbox? I’m glad I didn’t buy the Xbox One. I’m probably not going to be buying this one either, though.
- A Metroid 2 remake? Hmm, that sounds familiar…
- Bethesda’s conference wasn’t interesting (except for Doom VR and the Wolfenstein game)
- I express even less interest in Ubisoft’s conference as the “””gameplay footage””” isn’t probably the same as the real game (I feel bad for all of the poor souls pre-ordering Far Cry 5)
- As much as I used to like Pokemon the new game for the Switch is only partially interesting.
- A SOTC remake for the PS4? Didn’t expect that.
- Ubisoft also collaborated with Nintendo to make a strategy game. Ok?
Well, that’s all I have for this year’s E3 now. If anything else interesting pops up, I’ll make sure to put it in.