E3 just happened, and the major game developers just announced their newest games. I’m excited for a few, but otherwise this E3 was not as great as, say, the 2015 one (with Fallout 4). Here are a few of my favorite games from this event –
- Destiny 2 looks decently interesting.
- Battlefront 2 actually looks good (I’ll be interested if it has Galactic Conquest).
- METROID PRIME 4 IS CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAA
- I don’t care about the new Mario or Yoshi game. The franchise has been milked enough already.
- Update – Mario Odyssey actually looks kinda good
- A new Xbox? I’m glad I didn’t buy the Xbox One. I’m probably not going to be buying this one either, though.
- A Metroid 2 remake? Hmm, that sounds familiar…
- Bethesda’s conference wasn’t interesting (except for Doom VR and the Wolfenstein game)
- I express even less interest in Ubisoft’s conference as the “””gameplay footage””” isn’t probably the same as the real game (I feel bad for all of the poor souls pre-ordering Far Cry 5)
- As much as I used to like Pokemon the new game for the Switch is only partially interesting.
- A SOTC remake for the PS4? Didn’t expect that.
- Ubisoft also collaborated with Nintendo to make a strategy game. Ok?
Well, that’s all I have for this year’s E3 now. If anything else interesting pops up, I’ll make sure to put it in.